Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'll get right to it then.



No introductions, let's get straight to the threads and I'll make up the rest as I go along.


An elementary school teacher, celebrating the story of Noah's Ark, the only way she knows how: with a festive vest.

A girl who was most definitely not meant to be living in suburbia. Also, she was never meant to mess around on photoshop.


In my head i call it "Courtney Love Goes To The Beach".

Vanessa and I are apparently both going to prom, as of right now. So here's our current inspirations for ours dresses that I now have the responsibility to make. Fuck.

For Vanessa, but no black, more baby blue and baby pink. And perhaps, just perhaps, a bit more crinoline. This girl reminds me of Molly Ringwald from The Breakfast Club, and I like it.


For me. I was thinking of doing a mermaid-tail style, in perhaps a Dark eggplant colour, but that would be.... hard. And this would be easier? I bet not, but enough of the internal dialogue. This one is chic, much more of a red-carpet look than an average prom dress, which is what I'm going for. I do feel a bit bad for all the Vic High Girls, being outshone on their own prom by two girls from a hick town.

Not that bad, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment